Startup Ecosystem EU offers this European Venture Capital Directory as a resource to startups.
Our goal is to bring together startups, investors, and innovators to learn about cutting-edge innovations and foster dynamic conversation addressing how technology is transforming Europe.
Feel free to email updates or corrections.
- Aggregate Media – Aggregate is a venture capital company investing with media as expansion capital – media for equity. Since the start of 2002, Aggregate has made over 160 transactions in a variety of industries; e-commerce, digital services, product- and B2B-companies, etc. Aggregate target companies that today are not able to maximize the effect on their market, in lack of capital for media advertising. Stockholm
- Alfvén & Didrikson– We are an active and long-term backer of passionate entrepreneurs and teams with international growth ambitions. Since the start in 2010, our team has focused on making investments in fast-growing Northern European companies. Stockholm
- Almi Invest– invests in Swedish companies with exciting, scalable business models and motivated entrepreneurs. ALMI Invest consists of seven regionally based venture capital funds, all with local offices and experienced local investment managers. We manage a total of SEK 1 billion. Stockholm
- Antler– We’re a global startup generator and early-stage VC firm that builds groundbreaking technology companies. Amsterdam, London, New York, Stockholm, Sydney, Nairobi, and Singapore
- Bonnier Ventures– While media is in our DNA, a common misconception about us is that we only look for companies with media affinity. On the contrary, we actively source for high-growth digital and technology companies in sectors including, but not limited to, Marketplaces, B2B, Digital Health, and FinTech. Stockholm
- Brightly Ventures – an early stage Nordic venture firm based in Stockholm. Our passion lies in finding and supporting those exceptional technology teams and companies who push the world forward, transforming industries. Our team is a group of founders, company builders, and operators with extensive experience in supporting entrepreneurs achieving the full potential of their bright ideas and bold ambitions. Norrmalm
- Chalmers Ventures AB – Chalmers Ventures is a Swedish firm that specializes in coaching, financing, and business development. They invest in companies that find themselves at the initial stage of their development. Göteborg
- Club Network Investments – CNI is a network of professional investors and high-profile members who partners with primarily Nordic unlisted, entrepreneur-driven companies in various industry segments. At the core of the system is a team of seasoned investment managers with a flexible mandate and a pragmatic approach to deploying capital, driving growth, and, together with the entrepreneur, creating value in companies in various markets and at diverse levels of maturity. Stockholm
- Collector Ventures – the investment vehicle of Collector Bank, founded by Lena Apler. Gothenburg
- Creandum– Seed and Series A investor with € 660m under management focused on software and data startups. Berlin & Stockholm
- DHS Venture Partners – We are a group of SSE Alumni dedicated to supporting the next generation of great entrepreneurs. With the expertise, proximity, and hands-on support of an angel investor and the reach, resources, and strength of our network – we aim to add immense value to companies in the earliest phases of their journey. Stockholm
- EQT Ventures– EQT Ventures is a multistage stage VC fund fuelled by some of the world’s most obsessive company builders, engineers, designers, marketers, data scientists, and scaling experts from success stories such as Booking.com, King, Spotify, and Hotels.com. Recognizing that building a global success story takes more than just capital, EQT Ventures’ operational experts are on hand to advise and support ambitious founders on their journeys to building global winners. Stockholm
- Fairpoint Capital– We are an active investor that makes minority investments in early growth stage companies, i.e., late Seed to B round funding. Investments are typically made in sectors like AI, IoT, Cloud, Simulations, Robotics, Big Data, Computer Vision, XR, Autonomous Systems, Security, Additive Manufacturing, System Integration, and Materials. Stockholm
- Gullspång Invest – At Gullspång Invest, we fund teams of entrepreneurs who address the fundamental global challenges of our time with commercial products and services, forcing the system to transform into a more resilient state. We optimize for true value, not exits. We plan for the next generation, not for the next quarter. Stockholm
- Haflo AB – We are a family fund that supports the dreams of innovative individuals. We believe that it takes more than funds to bring a great idea to life. Just like our entrepreneurs disrupt their industry, we disrupt the traditional form of investing. We are more than investors, we are a family, and treat our entrepreneurs as members of our family. Stockholm
- HealthCap – HealthCap is a family of venture capital funds investing globally in life sciences. With more than EUR 1 billion raised since the start in 1996, HealthCap is one of the largest specialized providers of venture capital within life sciences in Europe. HealthCap is a European venture capital firm investing exclusively and globally in life sciences. The investment strategy focuses on diseases with high unmet medical needs and breakthrough therapies that have the potential to be transformative and change medical practice, and the lives of patients suffering these conditions. Having raised more than EUR 1 billion since 1996, HealthCap has backed and built more than 100 companies, taken more than 40 companies public and made numerous trade sales. Stockholm
- Inbox Capital – a family-owned investor with a primary focus on disruptive and scaleup tech companies. We invest in various verticals, such as Fintech, Medtech, E-sports, B2B SaaS, and Deep Social Networks. Stockholm
- Industrifonden – Industrifonden is a Nordic venture capital investor, focusing on early-stage technology and life science companies with international potential. Industrifonden is an evergreen fund with SEK 5 billion ($600 m) in assets, and we like to work long term with the team we invest in. Stockholm
- Investment AB Spiltan – INVESTMENT CRITERIA • Active entrepreneur with significant influence and ownership in the business. • Companies in the expansion phase. • Significant growth potential, preferably both in market and company growth. • High-profit potential and a proven business model. • Company value of 30-200 million SEK and ownership of 20-40 % on the initial investment. Stockholm