Startup Ecosystem EU offers this European Venture Capital Directory as a resource to startups.
Our goal is to bring together startups, investors, and innovators to learn about cutting-edge innovations and foster dynamic conversation addressing how technology is transforming Europe.
Feel free to email updates or corrections.
- Bynd Venture Capital – Bynd Venture Capital, former Busy Angels, is a Portuguese venture capital investor with more than 30 active investments in the portfolio in different funds. At Bynd Venture Capital we invest in companies: – At the seed / early stage – In IT/Digital and Sustainability (including Lifesciences, Clean Tech, among others) sectors – From Portugal, Spain and any startup that has a direct connection with these markets (founders, tech team, investors, …). “Building beyond” Lisbon
- Caixa Capital – Caixa Capital is the Private Equity and Venture Capital fund management company of Portugal’s largest banking group Caixa Geral de Depósitos, present in over 20 countries. Caixa Capital is a pioneering operator in the Portuguese market, with 500 million Euros under management and total potential capital of 700 million euros for its managed funds. Caixa Capital’s Venture Capital team partners with international funds to support global expansion of Portugal related startups with team members specialized in ICT, digital, health tech, engineering, and cleantech. Lisbon
- Hovione Capital – Hovione Capital is a privately-held Venture Capital firm specialized in the Healthcare sector. We invest across Europe in high-potential seed/early-stage projects in Life Sciences (Therapeutics, MedTech, and Digital Health). Lisbon
- Portugal Ventures – Portugal Ventures is a Venture Capital firm, focusing its investments in innovative, scientific, and technology-based companies, with significant competitive advantages and export-oriented strategies to global markets. We partner with exceptional entrepreneurs, assisting them in achieving new levels of competitiveness and success at all stages of development of their companies, and operating in many different sectors. Porto
- Shilling Capital Partners – Shilling Capital Partners is one of the most active Business Angel funds in Portugal. Founded in 2011, Shilling invests in projects from the start and aims to maintain its support throughout the different rounds of funding of a company to achieve a long-term objective defined with the founders at the beginning of the journey. Shilling’s investment focus is in innovative companies with high growth potential, creating new industry segments, or disrupting a vast, existing market with a 10x better product or service. Mostly sector agnostic, we look at everything with a digital presence. Lisbon