Our goal is to bring together startups, investors, and innovators to learn about cutting-edge innovations and foster dynamic conversation addressing how technology is transforming Europe.
Feel free to email updates or corrections.
- Ambient Sound Investments – Ambient Sound Investments (ASI) was established in 2003 as an equal partnership by four founding engineers at Skype to hold a minority stake in Skype. At the end of 2005 ASI sold its Skype shares to eBay and now operates as a private investment vehicle. Today, we are a team of 15 people managing € 100 million of assets. ASI’s portfolio consists of 30 companies which are located in Europe, the US, and Asia. ASI as an investor has an interest in technology start-ups with a focus on B2C software, web and mobile applications, and social media. ASI is funding early-stage companies that are typically looking to raise Seed or A-round investments. Besides financing, ASI wants to share its experience in software engineering and business development and contribute actively to the growth of portfolio companies.
- BaltCap – the largest private equity firm in the Baltic States focusing on small and mid-market buyouts, expansion capital, and infrastructure investments. BaltCap has a strong presence in all three Baltic countries with local offices and an experienced team of 25 professionals. Since 1995, BaltCap has been managing several private equity and venture capital funds with total capital of over EUR 400 million and has made more than 70 investments.
- Change Ventures – We are an early-stage venture capital fund backing ambitious Baltic founders. Investing up to €500k in seed-stage technology startups – we can lead, follow, or syndicate. Change has no boundaries. Tallinn
- Karma Ventures – Karma Ventures (karma.vc) is an early-stage venture capital firm specialized in late seed and A round investments in Europe’s most promising tech startups. Tallinn
- Small Enterprise Assistance Funds (“SEAF”) – a global investment firm focused on providing growth capital and operational support to businesses in emerging markets and those underserved by traditional sources of capital. SEAF selectively makes structured debt and equity investments in locally owned enterprises with high growth potential. Investors include a cross-section of public and private institutions, including several of the international finance institutions, local pension funds, insurance companies, banks, and family offices. Amsterdam, Sofia, Estonia, Tbilisi, Pristina (Serbia), Skopje, Chisinau, Podgorica, Poland, Bucharest, Belgrade, Ljubljana
- SmartCap – a government-held fund of funds seeking to invest in private fund management teams. SmartCap manages early-stage venture capital fund Early Fund II. Total assets under management are EUR 40 million. Based on the present investment strategy, we are making new investments into early-stage venture capital funds. In line with investments, we build meaningful partnerships with best venture capital fund managers in the region to validate, accelerate and finance outstanding companies. Tallinn
- Spring Capital – We invest in exceptional companies in the Seed and Growth stage. We’re active in the New Nordics region (Scandinavia + Baltics) WHERE WE INVEST: 1. SEED FUND. Typical check size €100K as part of a €500K-€1M round. Also, we’ll provide hands-on advice for your team regularly about strategy and achieving operational excellence. When leading the investment, we, too, do our best to find co-investors and help put together the document stack. 2. GROWTH FUND. Small-Cap Private Equity for companies with proven track and strong market position. Our strategy is to acquire a minority shareholding in exchange for EUR 300K-700K investment. Tallinn
- Superangel – a community of successful founders taking you to the next level. We offer early-stage investments from entrepreneurs to entrepreneurs. Tallinn
- Tera Ventures – We have a presence in Estonia and Finland, plus global contacts and experience. We leverage and create access to global markets and capital pools, as well as value creation and realization for our portfolio companies. As former global entrepreneurs ourselves, we have walked in the shoes of our clients, and we place the relationships with our founders at the heart of our business. Helsinki, Los Angeles, Tallinn
- Trind Ventures – an early-stage tech investor established by Joel Aasmäe, Ivar Siimar, Kimmo Irpola, and Taavi Lepmets. The team has invested in Norther and Central Europe since 1999 and made over 30 investments. Tallinn
- United Angels VC – We are a €16m venture capital fund, focusing on investments into promising tech startups from seed to A-rounds. Our primary focuses are on B2B, SaaS, fintech, and marketplaces. Tallinn