EU Startup Resources offers this European Venture Capital Directory as a resource to startups.
Our goal is to bring together startups, investors, and innovators to learn about cutting-edge innovations and foster dynamic conversation addressing how technology is transforming Europe.
Feel free to email updates or corrections.
- Credo Ventures – Credo Ventures is a venture capital company focused on early-stage investments in Central Europe. Our mission is to identify and back the most interesting early-stage companies in the region, support them in their growth plans (including expansion to the U.S. / global market), and help to achieve their objectives. We are looking for opportunities to invest in high-growth potential companies with international ambitions and competence to execute and deliver. Our industry focus is IT, Internet & Health. Prague
- ENERN Investments – ENERN is a multi-stage venture capital firm focused on building internet companies and backing entrepreneurial talent in the CEE region – predominantly Berlin, Prague, and Warsaw. We like projects with an angle on Marketplaces with network effects, Fintech & eCommerce. Founded in 2010, ENERN manages funds above EUR100m, including renewable energy projects. Berlin, Prague & Warsaw
- INCOMMING Ventures – We invest in innovative projects with the vision of global expansion, primarily in the field of e-commerce. Prague
- Inven Capital – a venture capital fund established to invest in the European new energy sector. It is backed by a major European energy utility ČEZ, a.s. and by the European Investment Bank (EIB), having EUR 240m at its disposal. Praha
- J & T Ventures – J&T Ventures is an early-stage venture capital fund from Prague. The fund invests up to €1M in promising technology startups in seed and early stages. J&T Ventures’ geographical focus is the CEE and SEE regions, Nordics and Baltics. While not sector limited at all, its investments primarily focus on opportunities in Smart City, IoT/IoE, Retail, FinTech, Healthcare, Education, sensors, data analytics, and prediction. Prague
- KOOPEO Ventures – KOOPEO Ventures is an investment company focused on Venture Capital projects within the CEE region. We are looking for opportunities to invest, especially in emerging projects with the potential for the high growth of revenues and company value. Our primary industry focus is E-commerce, Mobile, Internet, Affiliate marketing, and Fintech. We typically invest between 100 000 – 500 000 EUR. Prague
- Lighthouse Ventures – Lighthouse Ventures is an early-stage and acceleration venture capital-focused on technology projects with a preference for the Czech market. Our mission in Lighthouse Ventures is to nurture inspiring ideas throughout their critical early stage, financially as well as professionally, with an international team of highly experienced tech veterans, bringing together expertise in entrepreneurship, startup mentoring, mergers and acquisitions, and media and marketing as well as a reliable business network in the Czech Republic and abroad. Lighthouse Ventures benefits from synergies and cooperation with leading Czech startup incubators, tech-partners, universities, and governmental institutions for smart city projects. It also maintains a network of highly skilled and experienced mentors for the benefit of its portfolio companies. Lighthouse Seed Fund benefits from the support and financing of the Czech ESIF Fund of Funds (CZFoF). The Czech ESIF Fund of Funds is an initiative created by cooperation between the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Czech Republic and EIF and financed under the European Regional Development Fund within the program Venture Capital OP EIC (program Rizikový kapitál OP PIK). Prague
- Metatron – a global investment firm with the mission to find, fund, and foster companies are offering solutions to some of the world’s biggest challenges. We intend to invest in companies we can fully commit to and go on a journey with as they grow, mature, and transform. We invest in exciting paradigm-shifting companies capable of commanding global markets while creating a legacy of positive impact. Prague
- Reflex Capital – We are a team of passionate entrepreneurs changing the world. We founded Reflex Capital in 2012 after we successfully built and sold our businesses. We were like you, we lived through all those ups and downs, and thus we invest our own money, and we don’t invest in projects, but into people, their ideas, and their personalities. We are still heart and soul entrepreneurs just like you. Prague
- Rockaway Capital – Rockaway was established in 2013 as a sector-focused holding for private investments undertaken by Jakub Havrlant with a vision of building on the foundation of new technologies and the digital economy to disrupt traditional business models. Rockaway is primarily focused on investments in the areas of e-commerce, e-travel, media, fintech, and blockchain with operations in the DACH, CEE, and Balkans regions. Rockaway’s team of industry experts plays an active role in the firms within the Rockaway portfolio and often gets involved in their day-to-day management. The firms under Rockaway’s management achieved aggregated sales of more than EUR 2.5 billion in 2019 and employed more than five thousand people in 17 European countries. Prague
- RSJ Investments – manages a large portfolio that includes investment in real estate and its development, agriculture, and engineering. It also focuses on key 21st-century sectors – information technology, bio-technologies, the production of health foods, renewable energy sources, and life sciences. RSJ Investments is a part of the RSJ Group. As is our securities trading company, RSJ Securities, through which we trade in global financial derivatives markets. Prague
- Springtime Ventures – Springtide Ventures is a venture capital company that does early-stage ventures in CEE and Israel. We help to bring startups to life, materialize their founders’ visions and global ambitions. We are ready to support companies in many ways by tapping into our in-house product development capabilities, potential synergies with KKCG company portfolio, and network across a range of industries or simply by sharing the everyday decision-making. We have a relentless drive for success, overcoming challenges and learning while, above all, preserving our integrity and sticking rigorously to ethical norms. Naturally, we value such qualities in entrepreneurs and teams we support as they take on the challenges of building their next enterprise. Prague
- StartupYard – Established in 2011, StartupYard is the oldest private accelerator in the CEE region. So far, StartupYard has invested in and accelerated nine cohorts of 65 startups. It aims to help startups grow and gain further investment while connecting them with partners and mentors to help them launch on the global stage. Twenty-two alumni have raised further investment, for a total of over 11 million euros. Six companies have been acquired. Prague
- TopMonks Startup Studio – TopMonks Startup Studio invests in your dream from idea to real success. We are your tech angels & first investors. Prague