Startup System EU offers this European Innovation Conference calendar as a resource to help make connections between startups, investors and innovators.
Our goal is to bring together startups and innovation professionals to learn about cutting-edge innovations and foster dynamic conversation addressing how technology is transforming Europe.
- This event has passed.
Accelerator Deadline Tech Nation Fintech
Tech Nation Fintech – the fintech program is aimed at company founders and consists of insights sessions delivered by some of the most established fintech entrepreneurs, investors, and partners. During these sessions, they cover topics such as sales, partnerships with incumbents, and international expansion. Most importantly, they give companies and founders the tools and knowledge they need to avoid pitfalls and successfully scale. United Kingdom; Deadline – July 20, 2020
This year, the Fintech program is expanding to include insurtechs, an exciting addition to what is already one of the UK’s most exciting sectors.
To apply for the program, your business must meet the following criteria:
- Be headquartered in the UK.
- Be a fintech or insurtech company.
- Be at the equivalent of Seed to Series A funding stage (If the company is self-funded, maximum annual revenues are £1.5m. Companies having raised series A can apply until a maximum of 3 months after they closed the round).
- Offer a product or service to businesses and individuals (B2B companies must have at least one active client or pilot. B2C companies must have a product fully deployed in the market already – no beta)
- Consultancies are excluded
Tech Nation fuels the growth of game-changing founders, leaders, and scaling companies so they can positively transform societies and economies. We provide them with the coaching, content, and community they need for their journey in designing the future.
Tech Nation catalyzes the 21st-century infrastructure that accelerates the entire ecosystem, bringing together a network of purposeful founders and philanthropists, progressive enterprises and policymakers, influential funds, and institutions to collaborate in building the technological innovation that will improve the future for the UK and beyond.