We work with entrepreneurs to identify objectives, create action items, develop team responsibilities, and establish timelines. Together we develop an overall, top-level action plan that depicts how each strategic goal will be reached.
As part of developing an action plan, we assist the entrepreneur –
- Review current practices
- Develop policies and programs
- Devise evaluation strategies
- Allocate responsibility and
- Develop communication strategies.
- Anticipate problems and outline contingency plans
Creating a robust action plan always begins with having a clear purpose, vision, or goal in mind.
An action plan has three major elements (1) Specific tasks: what will be done and by whom. (2) Time horizon: when will it be done. (3) Resource allocation: what specific resources are required for particular activities.
Creating an Action Plan involves:
- Identifying the objectives which are achievable & measurable.
- Identifying the action items needed to achieve the goals.
- Identifying the resources required to complete the action items.
- Identifying schedule and budget constraints.
- Prioritizing tasks effectively to meet deadlines.
Use the SCHEMES mnemonic to check that all the resource needs have been addressed.
A good action plan maps out the work process with a detailed schedule of critical activities needed to accomplish the goal.
Our executive team offers insight, experience, and a hands-on approach to cultivate early-stage concepts, products, and services into commercially successful business opportunities.
Given the resource and time constraints of most start-ups, entrepreneurs in this environment are continually seeking ways to complete critical business functions more efficiently. In most cases, these functions span all aspects of a business.
To compete in today’s markets effectively, growing businesses need access to the same breadth and depth of business services that have traditionally been accessible only to larger business organizations. We allow growing companies to complete critical business functions.